Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week 2!~

Your brain is probably like most peoples in that you have an internal alarm clock inside your head that says Jake has probably done something stupid, well you’re right and here it is.

There was a girl who got "groped" she felt sick and used inside so trying to make her feel better I tried to say I can give you a hug, while I held out my arms. Somehow it came out of my mouth in these words; I can give you a hug I think my arms are big enough (my arms were in a round formation that would represent a really big girl). She didn't feel better. After she was done yelling at me I tried to apologize by saying I deserved that and it came out "you deserved that". I guess Chanel doesn't have to worry about me charming anyone. ha-ha

Weekly update

I went to Jericho (old and New), it's amazing to go through a war torn city where 50 caliber shells plaster nearly every standing building. Jericho was a pretty fun place but the best place I went to was the road to Jericho.

Oh the road to Jericho, this is where Christ fasted for 40 days, this is where Christ was tempted. You start to understand why things are the way they are when you go stand on holy ground. We also went to the remains of Harrods temple that was a good time. You know what they said it's better to be Harrods pig then it is Harrods son. Alright well I feel like I did a lot and wrote a little. I will let you know what happens next week because I'm headed to Egypt!

My one goal in Egypt is to do my Home teaching (capitalized on purpose) on Mt, Sinai and at the pyramids. I can already see my giving a talk on home teaching so I decided I would act all hardcore and be like yeah I take it very serious!

Anyway Thanks for reading!
Jake Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment