Saturday, September 18, 2010

Farmer Jake

One more story of the day! I went to a nature reserve where they grew/ kept everything that would have been grown/ kept in the bible! I found a fig tree!! You can imagine what went through my head; sadly I got caught before I had all my clothes off. (The fig trees are a lot smaller then they look). Next we found a water wheel that you walked in, I tried to get enough momentum for the wheel to pull me all the way around, I failed misrably!

After we had a lot of fun we had even more fun with a competition trying to move sheep from one flag to the other. They split us into three groups the first group did well because they had a boy who raised sheep so he took control and basically did it by himself. The second group got nowhere, why? Well let me tell you, they tried to move sheep like you would think a shepherd would. They spoke to them, they patted them, and they tried everything but force. My group was great, I told everyone to stand on the sides and then I got in Farm mode! From the back of the flock I yipped and yapped and kicked and slapped those sheep. The sheep didn't know what to do with a wana-be cattle farmer. One tried to run away I grabbed it by its fir and literally threw it back into the flock a bunch of girls screamed as though I hurt it. This experience made me think, we always talk about animal cruelty rights but what about human cruelty rights? I threw a sheep once and pinned a goat, other than that they pretty much kicked me to death, the pooped on me and they yelled at me; so I ask where are my rights?

All and all I must say I sure loved doing that. It made me feel like a man!!! I love being a man! (don't be confused I said I love being a man not I love men). Two different saying that have led a few men far down the wrong road. poor guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment