Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gavin Shane Steel!


Meet My Friend! 

Meet my new friend his name is Gavin Shane Steel. He's a really good kid. My grandma approved of him, says he's a good example to me. I met him on January 28th.

We already compared weight he is 7 pounds and some odd ounces. I'm only 143 pounds heavier than him. He's 19 inches tall; I'm 48 inches taller.  

I hung out with Gavin today, I enjoyed how peaceful he is. I admire his contempt in life. I want to be more like him. He didn't try to be the center of attention, he wasn't story topping or even using sarcasm. He just listened and enjoyed the good company.


I think the thing that I admire most about Gavin is the spirit that he carries. I want to grow to the point that I carrie the same spirit that Gavin does.  

I hope you all get the chance to meet Gavin you'll never be the same! 

4 comments:

  1. I hope to meet that little Gav man soon, I'm sure I'll never be the same either (: Glad you have another friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable!! Someday I will meet this Gavin character :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little nephew you've got there, Jake! Great blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete