Saturday, October 30, 2010

To blog or not to blog

Oh life, you know the more I think about life the more I don't understand it. Today I said to myself I should blog, and then another voice in my head said, why? You have nothing to blog about. And then my voice came in and said really? Really? I'm living in Jerusalem and I have nothing to write about. If I can't write about something here then I shouldn't ever write.


I got 7 new facebook friends! I'm very excited, they are all girls, (sorry Chanel) they are all Muslims and they live in the West Bank. While I was in Bethlehem I had this great desire to ask a Palestinian what they think of the Isralie Palistinian conflict. (For those who remember, I often get strong desires to ask people I don't know questions I shouldn't ask. like the one time I asked the prostitute what she was looking for in life). Back to my story, while I was at Bethlehem University I found seven girls sitting together so I went up and said I don't know what I'm allowed to say to you but can I ask you a question. Long story short I found myself saying, so do you girls want to be my friends on facebook, they all laughed and then I whipped out my book and got new friends.

What else did I do this week? Um... I went to the place they believe the last supper was held, I wrote a 14 page paper on Islam.

Oh yes, I also made olive oil, I enjoyed every minute in those trees. people were commenting on how I looked like a natural, so Naturally I put on my Farm boy Jake look and worked even harder, by the time I convinced myself I was amazing I decided to get down from the tree. I don't know what happened but two feet off the ground I fell and landed on my back. I put farm boy Jake back into my pocket and walked home as just jake.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, why haven't you ever told me the prostitute story?!

    ReplyDelete